Family Day Ideas
For those who celebrate Family Day, we thought we would highlight some ideas for special things you can do with your loved ones, and remind them how much you care!
From crafts and cooking to volunteer work or exercise classes, below are a few ways you can celebrate Family Day this year:
- Cook a Meal Together: From making mini personalized pizzas to cooking up a brand-new recipe or baking something delicious, the kitchen is a great space for family time and making fun memories!
- Get Crafty: Time to break out the glitter, glue and fun! Set up a craft station at your house this Family Day to entertain younger children – and reawaken your inner child! Don’t be afraid to get messy and create something fabulous.
- Volunteer: A great way to make an impact (and bond with your family while you’re at it) is to volunteer your time together! Consider reaching out to a local organization or finding an event, such as a park clean-up, to participate in.
- Try an Exercise Class: Want to enjoy your family and get a little exercise while you’re at it? Try joining a ZUMBA workout or an online exercise class! Not only is this a fun activity you can do with your kids from home, but it is a great way to teach them about health and start setting up healthy habits for life.
- Record a Message: Sometimes, the entire family isn’t able to get together but recording a message together and sending it to those aunts, uncles and grandparents who live elsewhere is a great way to celebrate your family no matter where they are in the world.
No matter how you spend it, I hope you have a wonderful Family Day and I wish you and yours the best to come.